If you are looking for a career in graphic design for a premium quality brand, there may be a position for you at Festool USA.
The position responsibilities include:
- Creating and implementing design briefs for campaigns, new product launches
- Print collateral creation – using established templates, new templates, taking collateral from ideation to creation
- Creating banners, in-store signage, POP/POS material
- Collaborating on full line catalog projects (USA & Canada)
- Collaborating with printers to coordinate final products – managing deadlines; obtain and review print samples, paper, press schedule, print type
- Coordinating with Product Management/Marketing to collect information and materials
- Organizing and manage digital assets such as images and videos
- Designing one-off projects to support product launches, shows, campaigns
- Designing labels for products – compliant labels for USA & Canada
- Developing product packaging/boxing to protect product and provide useful information for retailers and consumers
- Managing the portfolio of product-related collateral such as Product Guide Books used by sales team and in-store product-specific signage
- Photography – capture static product shots for print and online usage
- Preparing presentation materials for executive team – charts, graphs, illustrations
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Office
- Ability to integrate spreadsheets with InDesign (price lists)
- Familiarity with Plan-0-Gramming/Merchandising
- Web design
- Develop pieces for digital and print media
- Good understanding of interactive design principles and online branding issues
Additional skills that are a plus:
- Macromedia Dreamweaver or Adobe GoLive
- Videography – capture, edit, and post videos (direct concept videos)
- Experience working within Corporate Guidelines (CDI) – Brand Management compliance
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or similar required.
Tooltechnic Systems, LLC d/b/a Festool USA is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits and growth potential.
|Send Resume To|
Equal Employment Opportunity
Festool, USA is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate
against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis ["protected
class"] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local
law with respect to hiring, promotion, firing, compensation, or other terms, conditions
or privileges of employment. No action will be taken against any employee, former
employee, or applicant because they have exercised their rights under the law.
In Indiana, the following are a protected class: race, religion, color, sex, disability,
national origin, ancestry, off duty use of tobacco, use of a service animal by an
employee with a disability, and age [between 40 and 75].
You may discuss discrimination and equal employment opportunity related questions
and concerns with the Festool USA Human Resources Manager or any other member of management.
Please use our contact page for more information about employment opportunities