Digital Marketing Manager
The primary purpose of this position is to leverage online marketing channels to increase brand awareness and loyalty while cultivating new customers and prospects through lead generation initiatives. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, design and development of online assets, increasing traffic to corporate websites, monitoring KPIs through various analytics, creating digital marketing content, and utilizing techniques to increase SEO, supporting customers via social media, and supporting and cultivating online dealers by acting as an industry expert. The position ensures that the implementation of digital marketing is coordinated, aligned, consistent, and meets business objectives. He/she will be responsible for the success of all online properties.
Specific duties of the Digital Marketing Manager include:
- Design, development, copywriting
- SEO, improving traffic to the websites
- Server administration
- Social Media
- Administration of the Owners Group forum, including answering questions on policy and business practice
- Sharing and creating content for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram
- Acting as the corporate ambassador to the online community
- Oversight of Miller Brooks (outside agency) creation of social media content
- Email Marketing
- Lead generation
- Identifying and collecting relevant content for internal notes to dealer network
- Copywriting, graphic design, coding including mobile-friendly practices
- Creation of event-based emails for local and regional events, as well as action-based emails for tool registrations, etc.
- Monitoring KPIs and analytics for performance
- Segmentation of email subscribership
- Dealer Support
- Development of resources on the Festool Dealer Portal (FDP) to aid dealers via self-serve
- Administration of all product data on Amazon.com and Amazon.ca
- Acting as a resources to online dealers to provide product data and identifying areas for improvement on dealer websites
- Technical support of customers using our public websites, especially account management and tool registrations
- Employee Support
- Improvement of efficiency through the use of technology-based automation
- Compilation of reporting and data mining
- Development of resources on the Festool Dealer Portal (FDP) to provide Outside Sales with the necessary information to support dealers and improve sales
- Coordinating between customers and the repair department for tool repairs
The ideal candidate will have the following practical experience:
- .NET-based programming and development experience
- SQL database administration and development experience
- Experience with Adobe Creative software suite applications
- Experience with Visual Basic for Applications
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with IT network administration, hardware and software support, and security best practices
- Experience with fostering a strong sense of community and brand image via social media platforms including Simple Machines Forum (FOG), YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords
- Email marketing experience
- Experience with copywriting
- Lead generation, segmentation, surveys and data mining
- Experience working with Amazon Vendor Central
- Experience with woodworking, paint and related products and applications
And, the following skills and talents:
- Proven leadership
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Sound time management
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Keen listening and presentation experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
|Experience||10 years experience|
|Send Resume To|
Product and Application Specialist
Tooltechnic Systems, LLC d/b/a Festool USA, a German Manufacturer of high quality, innovative power tools for professional trades people, is seeking an Product and Application Specialist to fill an opening at our Lebanon, IN US Headquarters. The Product and Application Specialist will provide excellent trades-based, application and product support to Festool end-users and dealers.
The Product and Application Specialist will answer incoming calls from end-customers and dealers, related to application and product support issues. In addition, this position will provide application and product support to the Festool sales department. Candidate must be able to lift and carry up to 20 pounds.
This position will verify through collected information that dealers are recommending, promoting, and driving the end-user to purchase the right tools and accessories for their applications. In turn, there will be improved customer satisfaction and less product returns.
Tooltechnic Systems, LLC d/b/a Festool USA is an equal opportunity employer.
- Experience as a Remodeler, Woodworker, (Finish-) Carpenter, Cabinet/Furniture Maker or related professions.
- Experience dealing with customers and explaining technical content over the phone.
- Troubleshooting experience is a plus.
- Spanish speaking proficiency
- Attention to detail, and commitment to service
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of explaining complex applications on the phone.
- Ability to troubleshoot problem
- Reliability and consistency
- Dedication to customer satisfaction.
- Computer skills, including a basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
|Job Type||Product and Application Specialist|
|Education||High School or equivalent|
|Experience||3 years experience|
|Send Resume Tofirstname.lastname@example.org|
Festool, USA is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate
against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis ["protected
class"] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status,
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability,
genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local
law with respect to hiring, promotion, firing, compensation, or other terms, conditions
or privileges of employment. No action will be taken against any employee, former
employee, or applicant because they have exercised their rights under the law.
In Indiana, the following are a protected class: race, religion, color, sex, disability,
national origin, ancestry, off duty use of tobacco, use of a service animal by an
employee with a disability, and age [between 40 and 75].
You may discuss discrimination and equal employment opportunity related questions
and concerns with the Festool USA Human Resources Manager or any other member of management.