Benefits of Festool Jigsaws.
- Faster blade changes with FastFix quick release system.
- Stays on course; spend less time sanding and recutting.
- Work faster by eliminating clean-up with integrated dust extraction.
- Tool-less blade changes.
- High-performance motor generates a strong pulling force.
- Ergonomic, Vibration-free and smooth running, for total control.
- Precision – three way blade guide keeps blade exactly at pre-set angle.
- Splinterguard – ensures tear-free cuts.
- MMC motor control – starts up smoothly and maintains a consistent cutting
speed for cleaner cuts.
The Beauty Of Precision.
Festool brings a new level of precision to jigsaws. Smooth curves, splinter-free
cuts, and less sanding are all possible with a Trion.
Wandering cuts are virtually eliminated with the patented three-way saw blade guide
and adjustable carbide guidance jaws that keep the cut perpendicular to the base
of the jigsaw. Effortless cuts can be achieved with a high-performance, 720 watt
motor, controlled by MMC electronics for consistent cuts through most materials.
Jigsaws Designed For Your Comfort.
Trion jigsaws come in two designs; the low profile barrel grip Trion PS 300, and
the shorter D-handle Trion PSB 300. Both saws have the same high performance specifications,
and both accept Festool precision jigsaw blades.
With any jigsaw, cutting results are directly related to how comfortable the tool
fits into the user’s hand. Because your results are important to us, our engineers
designed two versions of the same tool.
Most jigsaws have a hard time staying on course. Tough workpieces and curves can
easily cause the blade to deflect. The result is time-consuming finishing work like
sanding or even recutting.
The Festool Trion solves the problem with adjustable carbide tipped jaws that provide
three-way blade guidance, ensuring that the blade is perfectly straight throughout
the cut. A splinterguard protects against chipping, leaving you with a clean, precise
cut through the entire depth of the workpiece, with little or no finishing.