Benefits of the Domino Joiner.
- Quick and accurate mortising.
- Rapid joint alignment with retractable stop flaps.
- Depth stop for quick, precise adjustment to five different routing depths.
- Simple mortise width adjustment with a turn of a dial for easier joint alignment.
- Simple, precise, and intuitive adjustments.
- Patented oscillating cutter action reduces the chance of kickback.
- Viewing window allows precise positioning of mortises.
- Efficiency – make long-lasting mortise and tenon joints in seconds without
- Domino tenon is stronger than biscuits and more flexible than dowels.
At Last, A System That Joins Everything.
The DOMINO ® joining system combines exceptional versatility with
simple handling and remarkable precision. You will be amazed to see how the Domino
makes true mortise and tenon joinery easy and fast. With its ability to make accurate,
durable, and repeatable joints, the Domino goes far beyond the capabilities of a
biscuit joiner or any other joining method available.
Mortising Made Easy.
The Domino joining system has been hailed not only as a great joining system, but
as one of the greatest tool innovations to be introduced in years. Fast and easy
loose tenon joinery is achievable without the need for complicated methods or awkward
set-ups. With applications ranging from woodworking and cabinetmaking to trim carpentry,
the Domino has completely revolutionized the way tradesmen join wood.
The Domino is available as a stand-alone tool or in a set, which includes the trim
stop and cross stop for greater versatility. The Domino is sure to become one of
the most useful tools in your shop. Hundreds of known applications…and more just
waiting to be discovered!
Mortise and Tenon Joinery Applications.
Panel, frame, face, and even beveled joints are all possible with the Domino joining
system. The unique cutting action and adjustable hole widths make loose tenon joinery
faster, easier, and more accurate than ever before. The Domino tenon is designed
to fit precisely into the mortise created by the tool. These tenons are rotation-proof,
and have glue expansion slots designed into their surface to ensure a good, strong
joint. Stronger than a dowel or biscuit, the Domino system tenons will soon become
your preferred method for joinery.
Aligning boards is as simple as making the first cut, and then using the optional
cross-stop with aligning flaps to index off of surfaces for perfectly spaced mortises.
Mortises can easily be made in thin or round stock using the optional trim stop
or handrail fence. Experience the Domino and join the revolution!