Benefits of Festool Plunge Cut Track Saws.
- Set up precision cuts of any length in seconds with the guide rail's zero clearance
- Change the FastFix saw blade in just a few simple steps.
- Reduce clean-up time and maintain a healthier work environment with integrated dust
- Do the work of a radial arm saw, miter saw, and table saw with panel saw-precision
all in one saw.
- MMC electronics offer soft start, constant speed under load, variable speed, temperature
and overload protection.
- Cut more accurately with easy depth adjustment in mm increments.
- Deliver finish-quality cuts the first time with the guide rail, eliminating rework
and material waste.
- Achieve cleaner cuts with no tear- out with the splinterguard.
- Triple motor bearing extends service life — three bearings take the load.
Setting the standard for precision.
Festool TS Plunge Cut Saws deliver the capabilities of a table saw, a miter saw,
a radial arm saw, and even a panel saw, all with unmatched precision in a compact,
portable design. Festool invented the guide rail/saw over 45 years ago, and has
continuously set new and higher standards for laser-straight precision- cutting
with the TS plunge-cut saws.
Glue-ready cuts every time.
Want to experience a saw that makes laser-straight cuts every time? Or make a cutout
in a very expensive piece of wood? How about creating glue-ready cuts without the
need for rework? Well, the TS saws can do all of this and more.
Big on power, small in size, the TS 55 makes quick work of sheet goods with greater
accuracy and far more versatility than a panel saw. When paired with the MFT/3,
it rivals the precision and capability of virtually every table saw or miter saw
available. And, nothing beats the convenience of the TS 55 for cutting down panels.
When you need more capacity, turn to the TS 75. MMC electronics mean that cuts will
be burn-free and glue- ready, even in thick or stacked material. Plus, with the
slip clutch, the risk of kickback is minimized. With 1600 watts of power and almost
2-3/4" of cutting capacity, cutting three or four sheets at a time is a breeze.
Plunge Cut Track Saw Applications.
Can your circular saw make an absolute straight cut, out of the box, every time?
Can your circular saw make a cut out in a very expensive piece of wood without you
sweating over how it will turn out? Can your circular saw create glue-ready cuts
without the need of rework? Maybe it is time to upgrade!
The TS plunge cut saws can be used to create glue ready edges on rough stock material.
Trimming and fitting doors and cabinets is a breeze when using a TS saw and guide
The splinterguard and guide rail system make it possible to have splinterfree cuts
on both sides of the blade. And a large assortment of blades means that almost all
of your cutting requirements are covered. When used with the MFT/3 system, the TS
saws become portable workshops. Cross-cutting, and mitering is simple, quick, and