Benefits of Festool Worklamps.
- A compact and rugged design protects your investment with durability you can count
- Six or three high-intensity 4500K LED lamps cast a broad 170° spread of even light where
you need it.
- Multiple power options with an integrated Lithium Ion batter, AC power cord, automobile
power cord, or optional external flat pack Festool cordless drill batteries.
- Work safely and comfortably since LEDs don't produce heat. That keeps the SysLite
cool to the touch and you cool when you're working in confined spaces.
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor.
- LEDs are not prone to breakage like halogen or fluorescent bulbs, which are expensive
- An integrated hook and tripod mount give you options for where to place your SysLite.
- Each of three of the sides of the SysLite LED Worklamp are at different angles, allowing you
to project the light where you need it.
- A three-year warranty and 30-day money back guarantee.
See what you've been missing.
Thanks to 170° of even light dispersion that goes where you do. Whether your
work takes you under a cabinet or crawlspace, or to an attic or the outdoors, the
SysLite’s robust build and shock-resistant body is easy to carry and designed to
perform when you need it most. Six high-efficiency, LED bulbs will provide even,
consistent light for up to four hours on a single charge, longer when paired with
a Festool battery, and without interruption when plugged directly to a power source.
Compact and Rugged.
Built to handle the toughest you can throw at it, the SysLite features a rugged
case and nearly indestructible LED lights, so you won’t ever have to worry about
breaking or replacing bulbs.
The SysLite delivers an even, balanced light source, casting a brilliant and consistent
white light, so you can examine the smallest details in close quarters, or take
a few steps back to look at the big picture.
The SysLite features a long-lasting internal battery as its main power source, but
can be easily charged or run with the included wall and car chargers, or used with
a compatible Festool battery as an auxiliary power source to the internal battery.
Keep Your Cool.
Unlike halogen work lights, the SysLite stays cool by using high intensity LEDs.
This means you don't sweat getting under cabinets or in confined spaces. Even after
hours of use, the LEDs remain completely cool which means you do, too.
Just Hanging Around.
The SysLite LED Worklamp is compact enough to be handheld, lay it on its side, mount
it on a tripod or hang it from the integrated hook. Each of three sides offer a
different angle at 10°, 15° or 30°, putting light right where you need
Buy With Confidence.
Festool stands behind its products and the SysLite LED is backed by our exceptional
three year warranty should you ever have problems with it. You can also try the
SysLite risk free since we offer a 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee.