Benefits of Festool MultiFunction Tables (MFT).
- Can easily be carried to a jobsite, due to its compact size and low weight.
- Set-up quickly for accurate cuts with the guide rail.
- Clamp faster with uniform holes and Festool clamps.
- No additional parts needed for set-up.
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor.
- Accurate and repeatable cuts with the guide rail and plunge saw or routers.
- Cost effective — durable long lasting design.
- Versatile — compatible with other Festool systems.
- Precise — accurate cross- cut station when used with saw, guide rail, and
Take them anywhere.
A stable workbench is critical to most, if not all, cutting operations and assembly
work. The inability to move the workbench from the workshop to the jobsite can be
limiting. The MFT/3 multifunction table system is a versatile, flexible, and economical
solution that can easily be carried to the jobsite or kept in a workshop.
Festool Multifunction tables (MFTs) are offered in two sizes. The larger MFT/3,
offered in a full and basic version, and has an optimized work height of 35-7/16".
The basic version is sold with just the table, whereas the full set includes guide
rail supports, angle unit, fence rail and clamp, adjustable stop, and FS guide rail.
This makes for the ultimate work station for sawing, routing, sanding, and clamping.
The MFT/3-MINI is a smaller version of the MFT/3 and is designed specifically for
use with the Kapex sliding compound miter saw. It is lower in height and has a smaller
work surface than the MFT/3, providing a more comfortable work surface for cutting
Both tables offer a variety of clamping points and options. Use MFT connectors to
connect multiple MFTs together to increase your workspace. All of this functionality
in a portable package that can easily be carried to the worksite or kept in a shop.
MultiFunction Table (MFT) Applications.
Creating perfect rip, miter, and cross-cuts in wider boards has never been easier.
The MFT/3 with guide rail, fence, and miter gauge is all you need to make splinter-free
cuts when used with the TS 55 or TS 75 plunge cut circular saws. The flip stops
make repeatable cuts of the same length effortless.
With the optional guide rail adapter, making perfect dados with a router is a breeze.
Perfectly straight or infinitely angled grooves are easy to achieve with the precision
miter gauge and guide rail system. Rebates and profiles are easy when the workpiece
is secured with one of the many Festool clamping options.
Securing work for sanding is fast and easy with the low profile clamping elements.
When used with the MFT/3, the unique design of these clamps allows you to secure
round, oval, square, or rectangular pieces to the table when sanding.