Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- LAS-H-ES base runner
- LAS-W-ES base runner
- hex key, WAF 5
- in carton
The Festool Edge Sanding Guide gives you the speed and reliable finish quality that you would otherwise only expect from stationary edge-sanding equipment. Easily and quickly attaches to the 5” Random Orbit Sander ETS 125 REQ and the Cordless Sander ETSC 125. Its intuitive and ergonomic design adapts to practically any kind of edge, angle, or curvature. Create finished results with consistency and in less time than hand sanding.
- Improve finish results on edges, quickly and easily, while avoiding tilting or accidentally burning through material
- Controlled sanding with soft mode to adapt the angle to the work-piece or hard mode to keep a fixed angle position
- Set and hold angles with a tool-free adjustment and lock system
- Rapid abrasive changes with paper-change position
- Ergonomic TPE handle with multiple gripping options for less fatigue and ultimate control
- Protect sensitive workpieces with replaceable base runner pads
- Improve edge surface results on small to large workpieces, edges from 3/16“ – 2-3/8“ (5-60 mm), angled surfaces from 43 - 92°, curves in contour, and sanding near to edges of inner corners
- Compatible with the 5" Random Orbit Sander ETS 125 REQ and Cordless Sander ETSC 125
- for sanding filled, painted and solid wood edges in fixed angular positions without any tipping
You can view 3 of 3 possible accessory items here. You can view 3 of 3 possible accessory items here.