- in carton
When using the CT Dust Extractors with routers and planers, or any activity that produces large shavings or wood chips in volume, filter bags are going to fill up faster than when you are producing fine dust, such as in sanding applications. If you find that you are replacing filter bags often under these circumstances, then it might be time for a Longlife filter bag . Designed with a non-stick, micropore plastic lining, the Longlife filter bag can be used over and over again, up to 500 times. The Longlife filter bag saves money on filter bag replacement while offering a convenient and easy means to capture and dispose of large wood chips. Not recommended for use with the fine dust creating by sanding. Includes 1 Longlife reusable filter bag.
- More economical than paper filter bags, Longlife filter bags can be re-used up to 500 times
- Filter bag captures and contains dust and debris, helping you work cleaner and more efficiently.
- Integrated cap forms a tight seal during bag removal and disposal, keeping the dust contained and off the floor
- Traps larger chips and particles before they reach the main filter, extending the life of both the main filter and dust extractor
- Used only for extraction of dust types which are not hazardous to health
- From high strength, 3-layer polyester fleece with a long service life
- Not recommended for fine dust