Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- Qty. in pack: 5.00 Units
- in self-service display pack
The jigsaw blade is a bimetal blade for for fast cuts in a wide range of materials. Choose this blade for excellent cutting results in softwoods, hardwoods, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, laminated boards, and similar materials. The cross-set teeth guarantee very fast cuts. Bimetal blade stay sharper and last longer than regular blades. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
- For extra long service life for cuts in softwood, hardwood, veneered plywood, chipboard, and laminated boards.
- Cross-set teeth for fast cuts.
- Longlife, bimetal, 3 inches long, 10 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Bimetal: cross set teeth, long service and high cutting capacity