Jigsaw blade HS 75/3 BI/5
The jigsaw blade is a bi-metal blade for for fast cuts in a wide range of materials. Ideal for plastics (soft and hard), ABS, HDPE, Plexiglas, acrylics, cement board, iron, steel, and similar materials. The cross-set teeth deliver very fast cuts. Festool bi-metal blades offer a significantly longer useful life than other blades, especially in tough materials like hard plastics or laminates. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
- Ideal for plastics (soft and hard), ABS, HDPE, Plexiglas, acrylics, cement board, iron, steel, and similar materials.
- Cross-set teeth for fast cuts.
- Longlife, bimetal, 3 inches long, 10 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Bimetal: long service and high cutting capacity
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑