Jigsaw blade HM 75/4,5
The jigsaw blade is ideal for fast, rough cuts in a wide range of materials, and features carbide teeth for exceptional cutting results over a long service life. Designed to produce excellent cutting results in fiber-reinforced plastics, cement board, chipboard and similar materials. Resistant to high temperatures and extremely durable, this rough cutting blade outlasts most other blades by a wide margin. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Includes 1 jigsaw blade.
- Ideal for fast cuts in fiber-reinforced plastics, cement board, chipboard, and other similar materials
- Carbide tipped teeth for a long service life.
- Temperature resistant, hard wearing, 3 inches long, 5 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Carbide, cross-set teeth for abrasive materials
- Long service life
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑