Jigsaw blade S 50/1,4 K/5
The jigsaw blade is an excellent blade for scroll-cutting and making tight curves in a wide range of materials. Achieve very good results in softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, HDPE, hard plastics, Plexiglas, acrylics and similar materials. The conical ground teeth and 18 TPI ensure very fine cuts even in delicate materials. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
- For scroll cuts in softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, HDPE, hard plastics, Plexiglass and acrylic
- Conical ground teeth for fine cuts, saving time on rework.
- HCS tool steel quality, 2 inches long, 18 TPI, for materials up to 1 inch.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Conically ground teeth for clean cuts, to cut curves
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑