Jigsaw blade S 75/2,5/25
The jigsaw blade is an excellent choice for fine cutting in a wide range of materials. Precise, clean cuts can be achieved in softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, HDPE and similar materials. The conical ground teeth ensure fine cuts even in delicate materials. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 25 jigsaw blades.
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, and HDPE
- Conical ground teeth for fine cuts, saving time on rework.
- HCS tool steel quality, 3 inches long, 10 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Conically ground teeth for clean cuts
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑