Jigsaw blade S 75/4 K/25
The jigsaw blade is an excellent scroll-cutting blade for making tight curves in a wide range of materials. Achieve very good results in softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, HDPE and similar materials. This blade also works well with the Festool guide rail and guide rail adaptor. The cross-set teeth are ideal for fast cuts. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 25 jigsaw blades.
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, and HDPE
- Cross-set teeth for fast cuts.
- HCS tool steel quality, 3 inches long, 6 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Cross-set teeth for quick cuts, to cut curves
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑