Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Screw Clamps FSZ 120
Go to dealer search
Designed as key system components to the Festool MFT and Guide Rail systems, Festool Screw Clamps secure your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application. Designed to work seamlessly with holes and channels on the Festool MFT Multifunction Table and can be inserted into bottom t-slot of Festool FS Guide Rails for limitless positioning.
- Clamping thickness 4 11/16 inches (120 mm).
- Traditional screw clamp design with specialized head made to fit the holes and channels of the MFT and Guide Rail systems.
- Secure your workpiece for precision cutting, sanding, routing, sanding, or just about any other application.
- Designed for all clamping applications across the Festool System
- Solid steel version
Includes FSZ 120
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑