Jigsaw blade HS 75/2,5 BI/5
The HS75/2.5 bi jigsaw blade is a bi-metal blade for for fine cuts in a lot of different materials. This is the right blade if long service life and high cutting capacity are important. Very good results can be achieved in softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, chipboard, soft plastics, ABS, HDPE, hard plastics, Plexiglas, acrylics, and similar materials. The cross-set teeth guarantee very fast cuts in different materials. The bi-metal blades outlast other blades significantly, especially in tough materials like hard plastics or laminates. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
- Longlife blade for cutting softwoods, hardwoods, veneered plywood, soft plastics, ABS, HDPE, hard plastics, Plexiglas and acrylics
- Cross-set teeth for fast cuts.
- HCS tool steel quality, 3 inches long, 10 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Bimetal: especially for parquet and laminated floors, conically ground teeth, clean cuts
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑