Jigsaw blade HS 155/1,2 BI/5
The HS 155/2 bi jigsaw blade is a longlife, bimetal blade for cuts in thin non-ferrous metals, aluminum, iron, sheet steel, extrusions, and other similar materials. The precision milled teeth of this corrugated blade are extremely tough and longlasting, even in difficult to cut materials. This is the ideal blade for fine cuts in thin and tough materials, where a high number of TPI is required. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
- Ideal for thin non-ferrous metals, aluminum, iron, sheet steel, extrusions, and other similar materials
- Corrugated blade with precision milled teeth for fine cuts in tough materials.
- 6 inches long, 21 TPI, for up to 5 1/8 inch.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Bimetallic - extra long; as a sandwiching material
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑