Guide Rail FS FS 3000/2
Festool FS Guide rails are available in eight different lengths from 32 inches to 197 inches (800 - 5000 mm), providing the right rail for every application. The integrated splinterguard aligns perfectly to your cut line, saving set up time and serving as protection against tear out, on cuts both with the grain and across. Guide rails can be easily connected using the accessory guide rail connectors for a rigid, secure and continuous connection. Guide rails make work easier by taking the tool to the work, and save time and money by eliminating laborious measurements, rework and wasted material. Connect rails using Festool Guide Rail Connectors to make limitless cuts.
- Use the FS 3000 Guide Rail (118 inches) with the Festool TS Plunge saw to make precision cuts over 9 feet long (112 inches). Ideal for sheet goods.
- Integrated splinterguard serves as cut line and prevents tear-out and splintering
- A fully integrated system, use your Festool routers or jigsaw with the guide rail for expanded capability
- Non-skid, dual-clamping rubber strips prevent movement during the cutting operation, saving significant set up time
Guide Rail FS
You might also be interested in
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑