Jigsaw blade S 155/W/3
The S 155/W jigsaw blade is engineered to cut rigid foam and fiberglass insulation, cardboard, foam rubber, and similar materials up to 5 inches. The undulating blade is designed to give fast and clean cuts in materials that are normally processed with a box cutter or knife. Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 3 jigsaw blades.
- Ideal for rigid foam and fiberglass insulation, cardboard, foam rubber, and similar materials.
- Designed to give fast and clean cuts in materials that are normally processed by hand with a box cutter or knife.
- 6 inches long, for materials up to 5 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- For soft materials, such as insulation, foam, cardboard
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑