Jigsaw blade S 75/4 FSG 5X
Thicker than any other jigsaw blade, the Festool CARVEX is the standard by which other blades are measured. When combined with the Festool jigsaw, the S 75/4 FSG CARVEX is capable of making perpendicular cuts in hard to cut materials up to 2 1/8 inches thick with speed and ease. The cross-set tooth design is ideally suited for making very fast cuts in softwoods, hardwoods, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard, among many others Festool jigsaw blades are engineered for cutting efficiency, long life, and superior cutting results, with a universal T-shank design that fits most professional jigsaws. Festool has the right blade for any application or type of material, ensuring precise and consistent results. In order to select the right jigsaw blade for your application, think first about the type of material you want to cut, since there are blades available for wood, plastics, non-ferrous metals, steel, and special materials like fiberglass, foam, and other materials. Next decide what kind of cut you need: fine, fast, scroll, clean. This will help to decide which blade is right for you. All Festool jigsaw blades are from high-quality materials for the best possible cutting results. Pack of 5 jigsaw blades.
- Ideal for softwood, hardwood, melamine, veneered plywood, and chipboard.
- Conical ground teeth for fine cuts, saving time on rework.
- HCS tool steel quality, 3 inches long, 6 TPI, for materials up to 2 1/8 inches.
- Universal T-shank design fits most professional jigsaws.
- Cross-set teeth, conically ground for quick cuts in exact angles
- Excluding sales tax and freight↑