Corona, CA - March 7, 2018
Come out and see Festool in person on March 7!
See tool demos and get your questions answered
Come experience the latest and greatest that Festool has to offer, and see the tools in action! Festool is coming to Ganahl Lumber on Wednesday, March 7.
Please join Festool's Klaus Nasse as he demonstrates and discusses a variety of Festool power tools including the following:
- New products include the cordless sanders — RTSC 400, DTSC 400 and ETSC 125!
- The PLANEX Drywall Sanding System — including the new PLANEX easy long-reach sander
- Track saws: Efficient and precise cuts every time!
- DOMINO Joiner: The groundbreaking tool that is revolutionizing how craftsmen work
- Sanders: From the coarse work to polishing and everything in between, we have the right tool for your project
- The HK 55 and HKC 55 Carpentry Saws
This is going to be a fun opportunity to get comfortable with the Festool system. Bring your questions! We look forward to seeing you at the event!
More than a tool. It's a system.
Festool takes a system-based approach, which increases your productivity and makes each tool more valuable than the last. Every detail is built with purpose to maximize your time and work.Learn more
Leaders in dust extraction
When it comes to creating dust-free job sites, Festool is unmatched. Our CT Dust Extraction system helps craftsmen minimize clean-up time and surpass their clients' expectations.Learn more
Superior support for superior tools
From a 30-day money-back guarantee to a 36-month comprehensive warranty to a dedicated service hotline, you can always buy with confidence.Learn more