Benefits of Festool Drywall Sanders.
- Experience virtually dust free sanding when used with a
Festool HEPA CT Dust Extractor, because no one likes dust.
- The PLANEX sands large walls and ceilings quickly and efficiently.
- The PLANEX has a modular design allowing three possible lengths.
- Variable suction controls support the weight of the sander, great for extended use.
- Robust build quality and three year warranty guarantees long service life.
- Long-lasting, anti-clogging abrasives last longer and produce better results.
- Ergonomic design puts controls at your fingertips.
PLANEX. Leave the Competition in the Dust.
It's a task that nobody enjoys... well, that used to be the case. Drywall sanding
has met its match: the new Festool PLANEX drywall sander. A revolutionary leap forward
in fast, efficient, virtually dust-free drywall sanding. The PLANEX can be extended
or reduced in length, short for that narrow hallway or long enough for that high
ceiling. Exceptional dust extraction is achieved when combined with the Festool
CT AutoClean Dust Extractor, ensuring that you won't spend hours cleaning up resulting
in massive time savings. Built to withstanding years and years of abuse, the PLANEX
features sealed switches and gear housings, keeping that nasty drywall dust out.
The PLANEX is backed by our three year warranty. Variable suction controls allow
you to adjust the suction so that the PLANEX nearly supports its own weight, yet
is easy to maneuver. Optional accessories just extend the capabilities of the PLANEX
making your work faster and more enjoyable, not to mention happier customers.
Other Drywall Sanders.
Choose from several other Festool sanders for smaller drywall patch jobs. Festool
offers a wide range of sanders that are the best available for drywall sanding,
offering superlative dust extraction capabilities. The RTS 400 or DTS 400 are great
options for getting deep into corners with their rectangular and trianguler shapes.
The ETS range of sanders offer a lightweight, ergonomic package for walls and ceilings.