Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes CT 48 E HEPA
- SELFCLEAN Filter Bag
- smooth suction hose dia. 27/32 x 3.5 m AS/CT
- hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- cable holder
- in carton
Large dust volumes? Not a problem! Thanks to its huge container capacity of 48 l, the CT 48 is ideal for the workshop and provides maximum volume thanks to its large container geometry. It is also highly mobile thanks to its swiveling castor wheels, rear wheels and handle. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Carries Full Unit HEPA Certification.
- Large capacity for large volumes of dust and coarse chips
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack.
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage, cord holder and handle
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- Container/filter bag capacity 48/46 l
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Includes CT 48 E HEPA
Brochures and operating instructions
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑