Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes KV D8/50
- 50x Split anchor
- 50x Bolt with M4 thread
- 50x Plastic trays
- 50x Cross anchor with threaded pin
- without cover caps
- in carton
The new DOMINO connectors make knock-down joinery simple and stable. Quickly and easily assemble, separate, and reassemble your work for increased flexibility across a wide range of applications – from corner panel joints to center panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For increased stability, speed, and flexibility.
- The new DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors can be positioned simply and universally – in combination with DOMINO or a series of holes.
- Because of its high tolerance compensation and high stability, the detachable DOMINO jointing system enables seamless assembly and disassembly of a piece of furniture – in the workshop as well as with the customer.
- All joints are simple and quick to machine using the DOMINO DF 500 joiner. No additional special machine is required.
- The connectors' large tightening distance and long bolts make furniture assembly significantly easier. Cupboard assembly is therefore no problem, and you can do it easily on your own.
- Routing and cutting tolerances of up to 1.4 mm are compensated for without problems by the fixture.
- The clever DOMINO system enables very simple and precise positioning of joints, thereby rendering additional stops and positioning aids unnecessary. For working efficiently and quickly.
- For 50 corner joints with the DF 500
- the DOMINO/DOMINO KV D8/50 connector is positioned both in the cupboard panel and the base of the structure with the DOMINO jointer DF 500
Finished in just three steps
With only two DOMINO routed holes and one drilled hole, the corner joint is produced quickly and without additional measurements.
Everything like usual
The center panel joint is produced in the same way as a corner joint. The only difference is that a through hole is made in the center panel with the DOMINO jointer DF 500. The connector is inserted through this hole and the bases of the two structures can then be attached in the usual way.
The fast joint
The new DOMINO basic structure connectors enable a flexible connection between a series of 32 holes and the base of a structure. The fixture is turned directly into the 5 mm hole in the series of holes and anchored in the base of the structure using a DOMINO routed hole. For simple, fast, and precise work.
Includes KV D8/50
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑