Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- VECTURO bimetal multi-purpose blade, 3" x 1-1/4" (78 mm x 32 mm)
- Qty. in pack: 1.00 Units
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
The ultimate in versatility, the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool combines limitless functionality and power with exceptional controllability, delivering precise results in the trickiest of places. With industry-first, tool-less Plunge Base and Depth-Stop (sold separately or included wit Vecturo Set), the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool stands apart, delivering a level of cutting precision customers can only expect from Festool. Ergonomic handling and tool-less everything translates to faster, more comfortable work with less downtime.
Optional Plunge Base and Depth-Stop for added functionality and precision
- Versatility - Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades and variable speed.
- Controllability - Achieve accurate, to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material, thanks to the optional Plunge Base and slim body design.
- Fast and Simple - Power through the most challenging tasks with ease thanks to hassle-free, tool-less base and cutter changes.
- 400-Watt motor producing up to 18,500 oscillations per minute
- 4-degree oscillation amplitude for ultimate super-cutting speed
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Noise and vibration values
Brochures and operating instructions
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑