Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes OS 400 EQ-Plus
- VECTURO bimetal multi-purpose blade, 3" x 1-1/4" (78 mm x 32 mm)
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
The ultimate in versatility, the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool combines limitless functionality and power with exceptional controllability, delivering precise results in the trickiest of places. With industry-first, tool-less Plunge Base and Depth-Stop (sold separately or included wit Vecturo Set), the Vecturo oscillating multi-tool stands apart, delivering a level of cutting precision customers can only expect from Festool. Ergonomic handling and tool-less everything translates to faster, more comfortable work with less downtime.
Optional Plunge Base and Depth-Stop for added functionality and precision
- Versatility - Cut, scrape or score virtually any material, thanks to a wide variety of blades and variable speed.
- Controllability - Achieve accurate, to-the-line cuts anywhere in the material, thanks to the optional Plunge Base and slim body design.
- Fast and Simple - Power through the most challenging tasks with ease thanks to hassle-free, tool-less base and cutter changes.
- 400-Watt motor producing up to 18,500 oscillations per minute
- 4-degree oscillation amplitude for ultimate super-cutting speed
Brochures and operating instructions
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑