Join us for a full day of Festool
Saturday, September 16 - Lebanon, Indiana
In 2016 we brought our annual Festool Connect event to our North American headquarters in Lebanon, Indiana for the first time. Festool users and amazing craftsmen from all over the United States and Canada made their way to the Hoosier State for this day of tools, woodworking, food, music and fun.
On Saturday, September 16, 2017, we're bringing Festool Connect back to Lebanon!
It's a free event, but please register once you know that you're coming. Your registration will help us plan appropriately for food, parking, etc.
Where: 400 N. Enterprise Dr.
Lebanon, IN 46052
When: Saturday, September 16 - 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Why come to Festool Connect 2017?
- Preview of upcoming Festool products
- Demonstrations from Festool partners including SawStop, Shaper Tools and Tanos
- Panel discussion about craftsmen in the digital age, featuring a live Q&A with Toolaholic, Toolpig, Jeff Mack Designs and more
- Exclusive access to Festool swag — shirts, hats, stickers, etc. — from the upcoming Festool Fanshop
- Tour the Festool office — including the brand new FS Guide Rail production line!
- Get your tool questions answered at 10 demo stations
- See the Festool Roadshow truck
- Free food and beverages
- Music, giveaways and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I park?
Although Festool Connect is being hosted at our location, we are unable to accommodate parking for the event at our location. A neighboring lot is available for parking and will be staffed to assist with parking. We will provide shuttle service all day to and from the off-site lot. The parking is in the same business park as Festool and is easy to access from I-65.
Please follow the signs to park at following location:
Hachette Book Group
322 South Enterprise Blvd
Lebanon, IN 46052
For those requiring handicapped parking, limited spaces will be available at our facility. Please see a parking attendant for assistance.
What's the schedule for the day?
Tool demos and tours will be available throughout the day. Food and beer will start being served at noon. There will be four sessions on the main stage that will each run approximately 30 minutes. The schedule is as follows:
- 10:00 a.m. - Social Media & the Modern Craftsmen - featuring @Toolaholic (Kiefer Limeback), @Toolpig (Paul Sprague), @JeffMackDesigns (Jeff Mack) and Crafted Workshop (Johnny Brooke).
- 11:00 a.m. - New Tool Demonstration - including cordless sanders, PLANEX easy, and the STL 450 surface control light
- 1:00 p.m. - Shaper Tools
- 2:00 p.m. - SawStop
Do any hotels offer a special Festool Connect rate? Where should I stay?To the best of our knowledge, no local hotels are offering discounted rates for this event. If you want to be near the event, we recommend that you look for hotels in Lebanon, Whitestown, Zionsville or the northwest side of Indianapolis.
Can I get my tool fixed while I'm at Festool Connect?If you have a tool that needs service, you can drop it off with our service department during the event. However, repairs will not be done during Festool Connect. We will ship your tools back to you upon completion. If you plan to drop a tool off for repair, please note the following:
- If your tool is still under warranty, please bring proof of purchase.
- Bring the power cord with your tool.
- If you plan to authorize a repair that day, please have credit card information available.
Will you be selling new tools?No, new tools will not be sold at Festool Connect. The purpose of this event is to talk tools, show new products, meet fellow craftsmen, and have fun!
Should I bring my kids?While you are certainly welcome to bring your kids to Festool Connect, there will not be kid-focused activities or child care. This is event built to craftsmen and other Festool customers.
Can I bring pets?With the exception of service animals, pets are not permitted at Festool Connect.
Reconditioned Tool Sale
A limited selection of reconditioned tools will be available for a "charge and carry" sale at Festool Connect 2017. Please note the following:
- All transactions will be done via a credit/debit card. No cash, checks, etc.
- There will NOT be an option to ship tools.
- All reconditioned tools will include a one-year warranty.
- There will be a limited selection of reconditioned tools available while supplies last.
- In order to keep the line moving quickly, PRO 5 LTD rebates will not be accepted.
- No new tools will be available for purchase a Festool Connect. Recon only.
The following tools will be available in the Festool Connect recon sale in limited quantities while supplies last:
- TS 55 REQ-Plus track saw
- SYSROCK jobsite radio
- PS 300 EQ-Plus jigsaw
- KAPEX KS 120
- OF 1400 EQ router
- CXS compact drill
- RO 125 FEQ random orbit sander
- CT 26 E HEPA Dust Extractor
- CT MINI HEPA Dust Extractor
- CT SYS Mobile Dust Extractor
- MFK 700 EQ-Set
- RTS 400 EQ-Plus
- DTS 400 EQ-Plus
- ETS 150/3 EQ-Plus sander
What to do in Indianapolis
For Sports Fans
Indy is a sports town. Discover why.
Fun and educational activities for kids or all ages
The Children’s Museum of Indianapolis - the world’s largest children’s museum
Connor Prairie - A living history museum that recreates life in the 19th Century
A Night on the Town
Head to the following districts for the best bar and restaurant fun
- Mass Ave - Just a few blocks from downtown, Mass Ave is a strip of some of Indy’s best bars and restaurants
- Fountain Square - Indy’s hottest neighborhood, Fountain Square has a surplus of hip bars and restaurants
- Downtown Carmel - Looking for something more suburban and closer to the Festool office? The upscale town of Carmel has lots to offer.
What are the frequent and favorite haunts of the Festool team?
People’s Brewering Co. - The Lebanon location of this Lafayette-based brewery is the most frequent Festool watering hole. Our friends there will be serving beer during Festool Connect.
Ale Emporium - Located on Indy’s northeast side, this has some of the best wings in town. If you’re looking to watch football, there are TVs covering every wall. You’ll find Sedge there at least once a week!
Rush on Main - Nearby Zionsville features a Chicago-style eatery is a nice local play for a legit hot dog, a drink, and a baseball game. (If you want a Chicago-style spot in downwtown Indy, try Fat Dan’s in the Mass Ave distrct. It’s another favorite.)
- Tappers Arcade Bar — Located in the Fletcher Place neighborhood — just between downtown and the hot Fountain Square district — Tappers is packed wall to wall with all of your favorite arcade games from the ‘80s and ‘90s.