The Festool Roadshow
Finding the next generation of tradespeople.
The trades are in crisis in America. Employers can't find enough skilled workers for trades jobs. At the same time, young Americans are having a difficult time finding stable jobs that don’t require increasingly expensive higher-education degrees.
Festool is hitting the road to help bridge this gap. We’re heading to trade schools and other educational institutions that are training the next generation of tradespeople.
On the 2019 Festool Roadshow, we are partnering with This Old House, Keep Craft Alive, SawStop, Shaper Tools, the National Wood Flooring Association, and the Home Builders Institute to teach, inspire, and prepare young workers for their new careers in the trades.
Win the Festool Starter Package
When you attend the Festool Roadshow, you can enter to win the Festool Starter package with a TS 55 track saw, ROTEX RO 150 random orbital sander, and CT 26 E dust extractor!
To enter, share a photo or video from the Festool Roadshow using the hashtag #festoolroadshow.
One winner will be randomly selected in each of the following three entry periods:
- March 1, 2019 - May 31, 2019
- June 1, 2019 - August 31, 2019
- September 1, 2019 - December 31, 2019
When is the Festool Roadshow coming near me?
Learn more about the skills gap
- This Old House: Help Wanted: Closing the Skills Gap in the Trades
- The Associated General Contractors of America: Preparing the Next Generation of Skilled Construction Workers
- Adecco Staffing: Skilled Trades Are in Demand as Boomers Retire (Infographic)
- Forbes: Dirtiest Man On TV Mike Rowe Takes On America's Skills Gap Problem