Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes MFK 700 EQ-Set
- dia. 5/16" clamping collet (8 mm)
- 1.5 Degree Horizontal Base Unit for MFK Router
- extraction hood
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
With its modular design and tool-less base changes, the MFK 700 can easily transform from a vertical to a horizontal position with a few simple steps. Trim laminate and edge band or rout grooves for inlays easily with the light weight and maneuverable MFK 700. Packed with features, this trim router saves you money by allowing you to use bearing-less bits when used with the attachable base feeler bearing. 1/256" (1/10 mm) fine depth adjustments and exceptional dust extraction make this an ideal router for all of your light routing tasks.
Due to the nature of the horizontal base design, there is a limit to the bit size for use in this configuration. Do not use a bit with a cutting length greater than 5/8" (16 mm) and a shank length of 1-13/16" (46 mm). For greatest range of adjustment a 3/4" (19 mm) bit diameter is recommended.
Recommended Festool bits - 491 666 and 491 670 for trimming of edge banding with horizontal base.
- Powerful 720 watt (6.0 amp) motor can easily tackle most trimming, profiling and routing applications with variable speed and detachable cord.
- Vertical and horizontal extra-wide bases provides ample support area for maximum control especially near edges or on narrow stock.
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256 inch (1/10 mm) with dual locking columns for precise routing control.
- Threaded insert to accept template guides and phenolic resin baseplate to easily glide on a surface without marring the material to be routed.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Standard connector (27/36/50 mm) for dust extraction to safeguard the operator and the environment.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Noise and vibration values
Includes MFK 700 EQ-Set
Module edge router
Brochures and operating instructions
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑