Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Multi-Mode Sander ROTEX RO 125 FEQ Plus
- FastFix Soft Sander Backing Pad, D125
- Festool PROTECTOR
- in SYSTAINER SYS 2 T-LOC
This sander gives you everything Rotex has to offer in a smaller, lighter package. The RO 125 puts 500 watts of power, dual-mode sanding, and triple-function performance into a comfortable, 4.4 pounds. This 5" sander does it all—coarse and fine sanding, and polishing. It is perfect for woodworkers, painters, solid surface fabricators, and anyone who needs to tackle a range of sanding tasks over the course of a day. The RO 125 incorporates near-total dust extraction, exceptional ergonomics, and many advanced features. This is a small sander that is perfect for big jobs.
- Dual-Mode Sanding with a gear-driven, aggressive mode for rapid stock removal or polishing and random orbital mode for fine sanding.
- Jetstream dust extraction design delivers highly efficient dust removal, resulting in cleaner air, better finishes, and longer abrasive and pad life.
- FastFix tool-free backing pad changing system allows the sander to adapt to different surfaces and tasks with appropriate pads.
- Compact Size with a compact form and a 5" pad, the RO 125 delivers performance to even the tightest of places.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
MMC Multi Material Control electronics
“Multi Material Control” power electronics with constant adjustable speed and temperature monitor for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
The 9-hole principle for reduced dust accumulation, less heat and less clogging. Up to a 30 % longer service life.
Protects the sanding pad and material when working close to edges.
MPE sanding pad
Sanding pads and sanding discs made from extremely durable materials for long service life.
Removable, replaceable mains cable with safety lock for quick conversion.
Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives – no adhesives, no clamping.
Here are 8 of 34 possible accessory items. Here are 4 of 34 possible accessory items.
Sander Backing Pad ST-STF D125/8 FX-W-HTItem number: 492125
Sander Backing Pad ST-STF D125/8 FX-SWItem number: 492126
Sander Backing Pad ST-STF D125/8 FX-H-HTItem number: 492127
Coarse to fine sanding
Final sanding, lacquers and mineral-based materials
Very dusty substrates
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑