Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Over 82’ of 4-1/2”-wide continuous roll abrasive can be cut to length as needed. Available in grits P40 - P320. Can be used with 1/2 sheet sanders like the RS 2 E.
Whether for those difficult-to-reach spots or for carrying out minor corrections, the new GRANAT premium hand sanding abrasives ensure you will achieve the desired sanding results quickly and efficiently, even for hand sanding. Long lasting, high-performance abrasives are resistant to tearing and are durable and washable. The synthetic resin bonding provides a tenacious grip for long lasting cutting power without grooves or scratches. Specially formed sponges provide unique profiles tackle hard-to-solve hand sanding problems, and sheets and rolls, tackle common sanding needs.
- Helps achieve an outstanding final finish
- Abrasives have excellent surface quality
- No wrinkles or kinking for optimal protection of the surface
- High material removal
- Less grit break-out
- Easy cleaning for a longer life time
- Outstanding adaptation due to foam backing material
- Manual hand sanding abrasives for any application
- Flexible, universal hand abrasive for paints, repair compounds, fillers, clear coats (especially VOC clear coat and hard undercoats)
- in a bag
Includes 115x25m P220 GR
Excluding sales tax and freight↑