Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes MFT KAPEX
- table with perforated top and foldaway legs
- in carton
Though this basic, shorter version of the MFT/3 is engineered especially for use with the Kapex miter saw, it delivers the full versatility and features of the Festool multifunction table system. On the jobsite or in the workshop, use the MFT/3-Kapex as a supplemental work surface for sanding, jointing, clamping, or just about anything else. The perforated top is ideally suited for use with MFT clamping accessories, and the V-groove side rails are of the same profile as the full version of the MFT/3, allowing you to use many of the same system accessories.
- A specially-designed height and size for use with the Festool Kapex sliding compound miter saw.
- At only 42 lbs, it is easy to store and transport. Folding legs for two unique working positions.
- Robust, durable materials and high quality construction for long service life.
- Used as a base frame for the KAPEX
- Clamping kit SZ-KS required for fixing
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑