Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes CT MIDI HEPA
- fitted filter bag
- hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- in carton
The CT MINI and CT MIDI are Festool's most portable mobile dust extractors. They are compact and light weight, but have enough capacity for common jobsite tasks. The CT MIDI is slightly larger in size, but offers increased capacity for heavier on-site use. Sporting large wheels and double casters, these units can easily negotiate obstacles in the shop or on the worksite. With 130 CFM and only 62 dB (on low setting), these CTs can quickly and quietly remove large amounts of debris, with minimal noise distractions. One disposable filter comes standard on the CT MINI and CT MIDI, with the option of additional dry and wet filters to meet your every need. The integrated hose garage keeps hoses and cords well organized and makes Systainer transport simple and efficient.
- Wet/Dry vac with tool-triggered auto start function that runs when connected tool runs and with variable suction force for different applications.
- 11-1/2 foot anti-static hose is flexible and kink-resistant and stores neatly into the top of the unit for protection and easy transport.
- Compact, light weight, and portable with recessed center handle and SYS-Dock feature to attach Festool Systainers to the top.
- Integrated foot brake quickly engages to prevent unintentional run-off or movement.
Brochures and operating instructions
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑