Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes CT 26 E HEPA
- SELFCLEAN Filter Bag
- hose holder
- SYS-Dock with T-LOC function
- cable holder
- in carton
Compact but large. Light but powerful. Whether it's used on the construction site or in the workshop, thanks to its huge container capacity of 26 l, the CLEANTEC CT 26 provides maximum volume with compact dimensions. Equipped with swiveling castor wheels and rear wheels for optimum mobility. It also has a locking brake that provides stability on any surface as well as during transport. The flat filter fully integrated in the suction head ensures the full volume is utilized: This means that the gross and net container volumes are virtually identical. The extremely compact high-performance turbine provides the right suction power. The CT 26 is a good choice for the shop or the jobsite for all your power tool extraction and clean-up needs. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration. A 137 CFM (3900 l/min) volume flow means that nothing remains except clean air. Carries Full Unit HEPA Certification.
- Maximum utilization of the container volume – the gross volume is the same as the net volume
- Can be individually retrofitted with an additional compressed air or Bluetooth® module for remote control on the suction hose or automatic start via the Bluetooth® battery pack.
- Constantly high suction because of the compact high performance turbine
- Smooth suction hose and optimized SYS-Dock with cord holder and T-LOC function for conveniently connecting SYSTAINERs to the mobile dust extractor
- Antistatic function prevents static developing during work
- Attachment of Systainers via SYS-Dock
- Hose garage and cable windup for greater tidiness and safety
- Economical because of the optimal use of the available volume with a SELFCLEAN filter bag in the container
- Container/filter bag capacity 26/24 l
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
Speed control for adjusting to all types of materials.
Mobile dust extractors and tools with the antistatic function to prevent static charge from accumulating when working.
Includes CT 26 E HEPA
Brochures and operating instructions
Excluding sales tax and freight↑