Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- Cyclone Systainer
- VAB-20 collection container
- Systainer pan
- connecting hose
- disposal bag
- container lid
- in carton
For craftsmen who work with large volumes of dust and debris, the CT CYCLONE pre-separator is the simplest answer for increasing the efficiency of your CT Dust Extractor and minimizing its lifetime cost of ownership — all within a compact solution that fits seamlessly into the Festool mobility system. Compliant with OSHA’s Table 1 when used with a HEPA-certified CT Dust Extractor*, the CT CYCLONE is an anti-static** three-step filtration system that separates and collects large debris and coarse dust before it reaches the mobile dust extractor — decreasing the number of filters and dust bags that you’ll need to purchase to keep your CT running smoothly. Additionally, the CT CYCLONE reduces the overall dust load on the main filter and ensures consistently high suction power throughout the work process. Compatible with all CT Dust Extractors, it is a highly portable and compact cyclone solution that can be easily transported to wherever your work takes you.
*Consult festoolusa.com/osha for applications and details.
** Anti-static system is effective only when used with anti-static design (Festool’s CT series) Dust Extractors.
- Reduced necessary dust bags by handling high volumes of dust and debris with cyclone technology
- Maintains consistently high suction power as a result of reducing the dust load on the main filter
- Easy to transport thanks to a stackable collection container with compact dimensions and a sturdy design
- Tool-free design allows for working flexibly in every application with and without CT CYCLONE pre-separator
- For combining with all Festool CT 26/36/48 dust extractors with and without Autoclean function
- approved for all HEPA Dust Extractors
- optimum use with machines and applications with high levels of dust
Efficiency & Cost Savings
By removing larger dust and debris before it fills your filter bag, the CT CYCLONE reduces how often you need to replace filter bags and filters — saving you both time and money.
Portability & Compactness
Engineered with a unique flat cyclone design to minimize necessary space, the CT CYCLONE fits securely within the Festool SYSTAINER modular storage system — allowing for easy storage and transportation.
OSHA Table 1 Compliant
When used with a HEPA-certified CT Dust Extractor, the CT CYCLONE is in full compliance with OSHA’s Table 1 rule for silica dust. See festoolusa.com/osha for applications and details.
Excluding sales tax and freight↑