Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
Includes KS 120 EB
- HW universal saw blade W60
- Hold Down Clamp
- in carton
The Kapex is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today. In the hands of a carpenter, this saw will make cuts that rival the finest trim work being done today. Engineered to be light weight and compact, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
- The Kapex features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
MMC digital electronics
Processor controlled “Multi Material Control” power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
Makes changing routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
Precision dual-line laser
Two laser lines for simple, precision positioning along the scribe mark from the left or right.
Noise and vibration values
Includes KS 120 EB
Sliding Compound Miter Saw
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑