Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- HW universal saw blade W60
- angle transfer device
- Hold Down Clamp
- hex key, WAF 6
- in carton
The KAPEX is the most advanced sliding compound miter saw in the market today — making cuts that rival the finest trim work. Light in weight and heavy in features, the KS 120 is the perfect saw for the workshop or the jobsite. Effective dust extraction, precise cuts, easy adjustments, and quality components are some of the features that should make this saw the number one choice of professional tradesmen.
All Festool power tools include a 3-year wear-and-tear warranty, 2-day standard repair time, and 1-month satisfaction guarantee.
- The KAPEX features a rail forward design which increases precision and creates a compact footprint while preventing head play for accurate cuts.
- Easily align cuts from the left or right side using the dual lasers. The lasers clearly define the material which will be removed during the cut.
- Micro-adjustable bevel angle with up-front rotary knob. Large bevel scale and fine pointers make it easy to set precise bevel angles.
- Dust extraction up to 91% with behind the cut dust hood and pivoting 36 mm hose.
Here are 8 of 8 possible accessory items. Here are 4 of 8 possible accessory items.
Crown Stop AB-KA-UG/2for KS 120, KS 88, KS 60Item number: 203356
Crown Stop AB-KS 120For KS 120Item number: 494369
Hold Down Clamp KL-KS 120For KS 120Item number: 494391
Clamping Kit SZ-KSfor KS 120, KS 88, KS 60Item number: 494693
Multifunction Table MFT KAPEXItem number: 495465
Kapex Underframe Ug UG-KAPEX KS 120For KS 120Item number: 497351
Kapex Underframe Ug UG-KA-KS 120-SetFor KS 120Item number: 497354
Trimming Attachment KA-UG-KS 120-R/LFor KS 120Item number: 497514