Find your brick-and-mortar dealer quickly and easily using our dealer searchGo to dealer search
- table with perforated top and foldaway legs
- swivel unit
- support unit
- CMS Router Table Miter Gauge
- adjustable stop
- 42" Guide Rail FS 1080
- guide rail deflector
- additional clamp
- in carton
The MFT/3 is the perfect height to make work more comfortable. V-groove channels make squaring the miter gauge easier, more accurate and provides a mechanism for attaching accessories. The MFT/3 has many features like perforated tops, side channels for attaching clamps, and folding legs to allow two working heights, as well as easy transport. On the jobsite or in the workshop, use the MFT/3 as a supplemental work surface for sanding, jointing, clamping, or just about anything else.
- Can easily be carried to a jobsite, due to its compact size and light weight.
- Accurate and repeatable cuts with the guide rail and plunge saw or routers.
- Clamp faster with uniform holes and Festool clamps.
- Use with legs folded out, at full height, or folded in and set on the floor.
You might also be interested in
Excluding sales tax and freight↑